- Established family owned and operated business.
- Strong company culture and team environment
- Focused on rural New Zealand
The Wealleans Group of Companies is a family owned and operated business with its Head Office based in Hinuera, rural Waikato. The mechanical repair and manufacture of the groups specialised transport infrastructure is support by two separate entities, Wealleans Mechanical Limited and Wealleans Engineering Limited.
We are seeking an experienced, proactive, self-motivated office administrator to support the daily administrative tasks for these two busy entities.
This role is diverse and varied with responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Processing job cards and invoices
- Creditor reconciliation and approval
- Stock takes and inventory management.
- Stock purchases/imports and tracking
- General administration duties
To ensure success in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Solid Accounts/Office Administration experience
- Excellent numeracy skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with SAM, Xero and Hubdoc software is desirable.
This is a fast-paced industry – operating in a team environment you will be working for a company who will appreciate your skills and acknowledge a job well done.