- Established family owned and operated business.
- Strong company culture and team environment
- Focused on rural New Zealand
The Wealleans Group of Companies is a family owned and operated Transport & Contracting business with its Head Office based in Hinuera, rural Waikato.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated office administrator to join our team working alongside and supporting our Finance Manager.
This is busy role with responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Processing of Debtor and Creditor invoices using Xero accounting software
- Accounts and banking reconciliations
- Data management
- General administration duties
To ensure success in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Solid Accounts/Office Administration experience
- High degree of financial accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Xero and Hubdoc software is desirable
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be calm, flexible, and able to cope with change
This is a fast-paced industry – operating in a team environment you will be working for a company who will appreciate your skills and acknowledge a job well done. We are able to offer flexible hours for the successful applicant.