- Full time
- Transport & Logistics, Planning & Scheduling, Rural Contracting
Are you a motivated individual with an eye for detail?
The Wealleans Group of Companies’ is the market leader in the Cartage and Groundspread application of fertiliser nutrients to a wide range of agricultural customers throughout the Waikato & Bay of Plenty regions.
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Transport & Operations Manager based at our Hinuera depot. This is an important role supporting the logistics team in planning, scheduling and communicating despatches to meet the service expectations of our farming customers.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A passion for and knowledge of Transport, Agricultural contracting, and farming.
- Great communication and customer service skills
- The ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment and prioritise work.
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and passionate attitude and is a team player.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Appreciation of seasonal demand
- The ability to work for a family run, owner operated business
In return we can offer:
- On-going training
- Career Development
- A fantastic team environment
Working both indoors and outdoors, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a successful business. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please Apply Now!