Wealleans Engineering & Mechanical specialises in the maintenance and manufacture of ground spreading equipment for both the domestic and export markets.
Due to a retirement we are recruiting for a fitter/welder to join our fabrication team based in Hinuera.
You will be responsible for manufacturing new and maintaining used equipment working from drawings through to assembly of the finished product. You will need the ability to diagnose, problem solve and contribute to the development of the project, taking ownership to ensure standards are meet.
Applicants need to:
- Have the ability to get a 2980:2007 welding ticket
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Have mig, tig and stainless welding skills
- Pay attention to detail and be proud of your finished product
- Be energetic, physically fit and have good sense of humour
- Some knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems would be an advantage
Wealleans Engineering & Mechanical offers position training, a stable working environment and attractive remuneration to the right applicant.