The Wealleans Group of Companies have specialised in the cartage and application of agricultural fertiliser for over 75 years. We are a privately owned, family-based business who believe in the core values of integrity, dignity, generosity, and a sense of humor that foster our team environment.
We are in the final stages of completing a brand-new, custom-built workshop facility at our Hinuera Head Office and are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Diesel Mechanics to join our team.
As a Wealleans Mechanic you’ll be guaranteed a job with variety helping to maintain, repair and service our modern fleet of specialised heavy vehicle equipment.
- Brand new modern workshop facilities
- Working hours Monday – Friday, Saturday work required on a roster basis
- 50+ hours per week
- Competitive remuneration and a friendly work environment
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in repairing and servicing Heavy Vehicles
- Clean, minimum class 4, NZ driver’s license
- Can work to a deadline and meet quality standards
- Enjoys being part of a team, communicates effectively and has a strong work ethic
- A strong Health & Safety focus
- Able to pass pre-employment & ongoing D/A tests
This is a Full-time position. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency. All applications are confidential.