- Full time
- Transport & Logistics, Planning & Scheduling, Rural Contracting, Administration
Here is an opportunity to start your journey in Transport Management and Administration.
The Wealleans Group of Companies’ is the market leader in the Cartage and Groundspread application of fertiliser nutrients to a wide range of agricultural customers throughout the Waikato & Bay of Plenty regions.
We are on the lookout for a school leaver/graduate who is interested in gaining hands on experience in Transport Despatch and Administration in our team environment.
In this role you will support our transport logistics and management team based at our Hinuera Head Office. We will support you to gain experience in planning, scheduling and communicating despatches to meet the service expectations of our farming customers. You will also gain an understanding of, and assist in, reconciling daily documentation including inwards/outwards stock transfers, driver job sheets, job check offs, pricing and invoicing procedures.
This is a busy environment with seasonal demands. We utilise modern specialised transport software that supports our personal customer approach.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for Transport, Agricultural contracting, and farming.
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude and is a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to listen, learn and ask questions
- A good level of computer literacy
- The ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Appreciation of seasonal demands – This is not a 9am – 5pm role
- Full Class 1 licence
In return we can offer:
- Opportunities to advance your career with Team Wealleans
- Training and Support to gain additional qualifications
- A fantastic team environment working from modern facilities
Working both indoors and outdoors, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team.
Please Apply Now!