We have been identified as an essential service provider’ to primary industry.
As long as fertiliser stocks are available we will be here to support your nutrient application requirements but we will be following strict contact protocols.
- Limit all personal contact on farm
- Operators will maintain an ‘in truck’ policy
- Customers are required to ‘set farms for applications’ – gates to be opened or chaperoned
- Utilise technology for sign-in/out communications
- Provide application details via Tracmap or detailed electronic map.
- Forward plan – Ensure you have a current fertiliser order and give us plenty of warning
- Place your booking by contacting your Wealleans dispatcher by phone or email
- Confirm your placement requirements via Tracmap online or provide an electronic farm map
- We will endeavour to meet service requirements as normal.
We are doing our very best in these unprecedented times.
Please stay safe and look out for each other.